Preparing for your first visit
You can make your first visit to COA as effective as possible by following these simple guidelines:
- For knee problems, bring or wear shorts.
- For shoulder problems, bring a tank top or bathing suit top.
- If you wear orthotics in your shoes or use a brace or walking aid, bring it with you.
- If you have X-rays or test results from another doctor’s office, bring them with you.
- We will submit charges to your insurance company; however, copayments are collected prior to service. Additionally, payment is expected at time of service for any items or services not covered by insurance.
You should also complete and bring ALL New Patient forms which are available as PDFs on our Website. [Patient Forms]